izoBOZZ is a heat and sound insulation fabric produced by recycled polyester fiber stitching technique up to 100%.
It is produced in White, Gray, Green colors.
As it has excellent sound and heat insulation values, it is an economical product by providing permanent insulation by not being affected from water.
Innovative Thermal Insulation Material
izoBOZZ Polyester fiber is produced from recycled PET bottles without chemical additives and is itself a 100% recyclable insulating material.
There is continuity
Polyester fiber weave provides an improved insulation solution over time that does not lose its thermal insulation and mechanical properties over any standard foam insulation.
Less heat loss
The polyester fiber felt insulation system has 30% less heat loss during use than traditional insulation.
Reduces energy consumption, improves productivity.
Polyester fiber does not hold water in its body.
Does not rot, does not smell
Compared to commonly used products, it does not decompose. It is not affected by humidity. It does not smell.
Very low thermal conductivity value
It has an excellent thermal conductivity value of 0,034 W / mK
One of the great advantage is flexibility. Can be applied everywhere without gaps, can be glued.
Flexible insulation materials with no temperature dependent deformations provide the best possible insulation
Provides Sound insulation
It provides noise comfort with high sound insulation values in the areas where it is practiced.
Wide Product Range
It can be produced in different thicknesses between 3-50 mm and density between 10-100 kg/m³
- Made from recycled inert material.
- All of your product can be recycled 100%
- Environmental product
- Usage accordance with Leed and Breem evaluations
- No gloves and masks required
- It is not dusty and does not itch
- Easy to cut
- Easy to apply
- Applicable to all corners and joints
( Tolerance ± %10 )
( Tolerance ± %5 )
|7 mm||700 gram /m²||0,0379||100 cm x 20 meter roll|
|10 mm||1000 gram /m²||0,0357||100 cm x 15 meter roll|
|15 mm||1000 gram /m²||0,0342||100 cm x 15 meter roll|
|20 mm||1500 gram /m²||0,0347||Total 12 m² (QTY:4*100cm x 300cm plate )|
|50 mm||700 gram /m²||0,0360||100 cm x 25 meter roll|
( Tolerance ± %10 )
( Tolerance ± %5 )
|5 mm||650 gram /m²||132 Kg/m³||100 cm x 50 meter roll|
|10 mm||300 gram /m²||30 Kg/m³||100 cm x 50 meter roll|
|18 mm||400 gram /m²||22 Kg/m³||100 cm x 30 meter roll|
|20 mm||650 gram /m²||32 Kg/m³||100 cm x 30 meter roll|
|50 mm||700 gram /m²||14 Kg/m³||100 cm x 30 meter roll|
It is used for heat & sound insulation for all buildings. All images of application areas are mentioned belowed files.
- As heat insulation material for a building (wall,ground,ceiling)
- As sound insulation material for underscreed & under parquet in buildings
- As sound absorbing material for cinema,theatre,sport hall,mosque,oditorium,studio
- As sound and heat insulation filling material for wall cavities(eg between two plasterboards, between two bricks, between two gas concrete, between two OSB slabs, between two slabs, etc.)
- As sound insulation material for road sound barriers
- For mechanical rooms, HVAC air conditioners in rooms as sound and heat insulation material
- As interior coating material for home (wood, concrete, steel construction, container), all kinds of vehicles (car, bus, caravan, truck, train)
- As heat and sound insulation material of all buildings with metal roof and wall system(eg poultry farms, hangars, garages, agricultural buildings, car parks)
- izoBOZZ (on 7/10/15/20 mm izoBOZZ + File – Plaster – Paint)
The izoBOZZ felts are glued without leaving any space. After a few hours, the net is drawn to the surface, gypsum plaster is applied and the paint finishes.
- Feltbi APEX (Feltbi Classic on izoBOZZ)
One of the standard izoBOZZ felts, 7/10/15/20 mm thick, is glued without leaving any space. Again, the Felt Bonding Mortar is applied. Feltbi Classic Decorative Wall Felt at the desired visual 3 mm thickness is glued to the surface and finished.
- Compressed between two wooden carcas or UC profiles
UC or wooden carcas profiles are established. The carcases are first filled with at least 50 mm of 700 g / m2 izoBOZZ.
- Gypsum Board on the izoBOZZ
Feltbi Bonding Spread the surface to the surface. One of the standard izoBOZZ felts, 7/10/15/20 mm thick, is glued without leaving any space. Plaster is applied again on the plaster. The gypsum board is pasted on top of izoBOZZ.
- Double Gypsum Board Between izoBOZZ
The first gypsum plate is partly or completely glued. IsoBOZZ is glued on top. Place the second plasterboard and place it on the UC profiles.
- Between Two Bricks, Two Bims(pomza brick) or two gas concrete
After the first row of paving from the brick and gas concrete, adhesive mortar is applied from the top edges of the wall (completely or partially). Then izoBOZZ is glued. The second row is placed with bricks, pimples or gazebos after the laying is finished without leaving a gap.
- Tek Kat Alçıpan öncesi
UC veya ahşap karkas profiller kurulur . Karkasların içine önce en az 50 mm 700 gr/m2 IzoBOZZ ile doldurulur. Alçılevha üstüne IzoBOZZ yapıştırılır . Sonra bu Alçı levhalı IzoBOZZ UC profil veya ahşap karkas üstüne vidalanır. Alçı levhaya yapıştırılmış IzoBOZZ alçılevhaya mukavemet sağlar ve açılacak delik, vidalama işlemleri için direnç sağlar.
- OSB / MDF Ahşap Duvar Kaplaması
Ahşap karkas profiller kurulur . Karkasların içine önce boşluk derinliğine en az 50 mm 700 gr/m2 IzoBOZZ ile doldurulur. Sonra Karkasların üstünü tamamen kaplayacak şekilde önce 5/7/10 mm İzoBOZZ zımpalanarak veya vidalanarak kaplanır . Bu çift katlı uygulama ısı kayıplarını en yüksek derecede ortadan kaldırır. Son kat olarak OSB veya Lambri döşenir.
- Can be used outdoors. Because it is not affected by water
- It can be used between -50 + 150 ° C.
- Has excellent thermal insulation value (0,034 W / mK)
- High Sound Insulation Performance (Raises the sound insulation value of construction elements, for example: 19 mm brick has a sound insulation performance of 33 dB on its own, while a 15 mm Izobozz glued brick provides 46 dB sound insulation value).
- Superior heat insulation and sound damping / insulation ability
- Protect features, form, and flexibility throughout the life of the product
- It does not absorb water and does not lose its technical properties
- Easy to carry and simple to apply
- Can be easily adhered to any surface
- No risk of skin irritation or respiratory problems
- Fire retardant effective (self-extinguishing)
- It does not cause suspended particles in the air,
- Dust allergy that affects workers’ health during application does not cause itching
- It does not go off toxic gas during combustion. It gives time to escape the fire in the buildings.
- It does not contain binder, resin, chemical. Because the combination with the technique of ignition and thickness adjustment is done
- 100% recyclable
- Prevents mold formation
- No chemicals or resin binders are used in production. Because the fibers are joined by the needling method.
- It is odorless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- No waste is produced in production.
Usage Method Of Izobozz In The Walls
Exterior wall: Clean the surface of the wall and complete the renovation → Apply cement-based adhesive mortar (4.5 kg / m²) completely to the surface → Place the izoBOZZ on the surface → File → Plaster Mortar (4,5 kg / m²) → Primer → Decorative Plaster and / or Finish with Paint
Interior, wall and ceiling-plastered system
Clean the surface of the wall and complete the renovation → Apply cement-based adhesive mortar (4.5 kg / m²) completely to the surface → Place the izoBOZZ on the surface → File → Plaster Mortar (4,5 kg / m²) → Primer → Decorative Plaster and / Finish with
Interior wall, wall and ceiling – plasterboard system
Clean the surface of the wall and complete the modification → Apply cement-based adhesive mortar (4.5 kg / m²) completely to the plasterboard surface → Place the IzoBOZZ on the plaster surface → Finish the profile by mounting.
Wall Gaps: Placement in two bricks, gasconcrete, gypsum gaps.
Clean the surface and renovate → Apply cement based adhesive mortar (4.5 kg / m²) completely to the surface → Place the IzoBOZZ on the surface → Cover or close the second layer wall
Izobozz Under Screed application method
Clean the bottom of surface and make it smooth → Insert the izoBOZZ so that there is no space left. Set the amount of overflow from the edge of the bed to the floor level. Make point fixings with cement-based adhesives to prevent slippage. → Pour the screed.
Application method of Izobozz parquet
Clean the bottom of surface and make it smooth → Insert the izoBOZZ so that there is no space left. Adjust the amount of overflow from the edges of the curb to the height of the baseboard. → Place the park.
Izobozz rafter, method of application between carcases
measure the rims, carcases, and fix them with the appropriate size izoBOZZ firmly, gluing or stapling, and leave them without any gaps.
Application method of Izobozz Roof
Clean the surface, make modifications → place izoBOZZ free on the surface